Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Passes Time



Nurul Hidayah Hussein.It is the name given by my parents.
I'm born on 10 sept 91 at Muadzam Shah, Pahang.
I have 8 family members including my parents.I have 6 siblings and I am the fifth daughter.
There are 4 boys and 2 girls including me.I love them very much and grateful to have them in part of my life.
I'm started to learn ABC and 123 at Tabika Kemas Slendang 1, Pahang.Then I continue to primary school at SK Selendang 1, Pahang.After I get my UPSR result,I got offer to continue my secondary school at SMK Seri Rompin and that is my first experience stayed at the hostel.It is very interesting!After PMR, I've changed my school at SM Teknik Johor Bahru and get the good result in SPM.Then I get offer to further my study at CFS IIUM at PJ campus.



0 comments:

Post a Comment